PicassoTiles ETL Certified Inflatable Bounce House Bouncy Castle 880 Watt Air Blower Pump Fan w/ 25ft Cable Length, UL Certified GFCI Plug, Top-Mounted Handle & 4 Stakes
USE ONLY ON GROUNDED OUTLETS
In the event of an electrical short circuit, grounding reduces the risk of electric shock by providing an escape wire for the electric current. This blower is equipped with a cord having a grounding wire with an appropriate grounding plug. Do not use the blower until a properly grounded outlet is installed by a qualified electrician. Ensure that the circuit is not overloaded while the blower is in operation. If the outlet is dissimilar to one illustrated in the sketch, do not try to use temporary adapters, or modify the plug.
• THIS IS A ELECTRICAL FAN- NOT A TOY.
• DO NOT USE AN EXTENSION CORD WITH THIS FAN. CONNECT ONLY TO AN OUTLET PROVIDED WITH A GROUND FAULT CIRCUIT INTERRUPTION DEVICE.
• DO NOT OPERATE THE BLOWER WITH A DAMAGED CORD OR PLUG.
• ADULT INSTALLATION AND SUPERVISION REQUIRED.
• THE BLOWER IS FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL OR INDUSTRIAL USE.
• DO NOT INSERT ANY OBJECT THROUGH THE GRILL AT ANY TIME.
• TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER AND DO NOT CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH AND ALWAYS UNPLUG THE BLOWER BEFORE SERVICING.
• TO REDUCE THE RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY AND ELECTRIC SHOCK, IT SHOULD NOT BE PLAYED WITH OR PLACED WHERE SMALL CHILDREN CAN REACH.
• KEEP THE BLOWER AWAY FROM CHILDREN, PETS, BODIES OF WATER, POOLS, SPAS, EXPLOSIVE AND/OR FLAMMABLE FUMES, AND TRAFFIC.
• PLACE THE BLOWER IN AN AREA WHERE IT WILL NOT DRAW IN DIRT OR LEAVES BECAUSE THE BLOWER IS CAPABLE OF MOVING LARGE VOLUMES OF AIR VERY QUICKLY.
• NEVER LEAVE THE BLOWER OUTSIDE IN THE RAIN AND STORE THE BLOWER INDOORS IN A DRY PLACE.
• DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SERVICE THE BLOWER.
• FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTALLATION AND OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS COULD PRESENT A RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BLOWER INSTALLATION AND OPERATION
1. Place the blower on a stable surface and anchored per product instructions.
2. Make sure the blower is OFF (power switch of the blower is in the "OFF" position).
3. Plug the blower into a properly grounded outlet.
4. To inflate the bouncer, set the power switch of the blower to "ON" position. To turn off, set the power switch to "OFF" position.
5. To disconnect the plug requires an adult to pull it from the grounded outlet.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BLOWER STORAGE AND CLEANING
• Do not immerse the blower in water.
• Store the blower indoors in a dry place and upright on a stable surface.
• Loosely coil the power cord of the blower and place it beside the blower.
• Before cleaning, unplug the blower and then wipe the blower with a damp cloth.
PicassoTiles® ETL Certified 580W Inflatable Bounce Air Blower
PicassoTiles ETL Certified Inflatable Bounce House Bouncy Castle 580 Watt Air Blower Pump Fan w/ 25ft Cable Length, GFCI Plug, Top-Mounted Handle & 4 Stakes
• HIGH QUALITY - High Grade PE Air Outlet, air intake/outlet screens, and durable and rugged composite housing. Optimized for residential use.
• HEAVY DUTY - Efficient 580 watt motor and exclusively designed fan for maximum CFM. Static pressure is higher while power consumption is lower than other models.
• ETL CERTIFIED - ACC-KC102-BLW has been certified by ETL. Also, CE/GS/CETL/SAA proved, RoHS compliance
• Easy Carrying Handle Design - A convenient top handle, perfect for portability and storage.
• UL Certified Plug- UL GFCI plug provides protection when you use ACC-KC102-BLW air blower. The ground fault circuit Interrupter with surge protection.
• Application – For Outdoor Bounce Houses, Water Slides, Obstacle Courses, Jumpers, And Other Inflatables.
• Input: 110V-120V AC / 60HZ 4A
• Power: 0.8 Horsepower
• Wattage: 580W Power
• Cable Length: 25 Ft
• Plug: GFCI Plug
• CFM: 460
• PA: 1570 (not including castle)
• Air Outlet Diameter: 4.015"
In the Box
• ETL Certified 580W Air Blower x 1
• Blower Stakes x 4
1 Year Limited Warranty from purchased date on blower